註：牛蒡（Burdock）除了富含膳食纖維外，鈣（Calcium, 41mg per 100g)，與鉀（Potassium, 308mg per 100g) 含量均不低。再加上Miso與Soy sauce二者也是高鉀高鈉的食材，當作下飯配菜食用份量不多，但仍必須繼續在高纖食譜基礎上，朝向低鈉（Sodium, aim to consume 2300 or less per day）與低鉀（Potassium, aim to consume 3,500~4,700mg per day）研發。
1. "Top 10 Foods Highest in Potassium. High potassium foods include leafy green vegetables, fish, white beans, avocados, potatoes, acorn squash, milk, mushrooms, bananas, and cooked tomatoes. (1) The current daily value (%DV) for potassium is 4700 milligrams (mg), recently raised from 3500mg by the FDA. (Oct 14, 2019)
2. 鉀是重要的礦物質和電解質，適量的鉀，有助於降低罹患中風、高血壓、骨質疏鬆和腎結石的風險。根據美國食品藥物管理局（Food and Drug Administration，FDA）公佈的一般健康無腎臟相關疾病的成人，每日建議的鉀攝取量為3,500~4,700毫克。
4. The DRI (Dietary Reference Intake) is 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, or 0.36 grams per pound. This amounts to: 56 grams per day for the average sedentary man. 46 grams per day for the average sedentary woman.
5. According to the health.gov, the dietary reference intake (DRI) for fat in adults is 20% to 35% of total calories from fat. That is about 44 grams to 77 grams of fat per day if you eat 2,000 calories a day. It is recommended to eat more of some types of fats because they provide health benefits.
6. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that carbohydrates make up 45 to 65 percent of your total daily calories. So, if you get 2,000 calories a day, between 900 and 1,300 calories should be from carbohydrates. That translates to between 225 and 325 grams of carbohydrates a day.(Feb 7, 2017)